- " When I ordered my Bump N' Drive, I thought I'd need a lot of help putting it in service as my left arm and hand is very deformed from birth some 70 years ago, but I finished and it works very well, it took me a lot longer then most, but I did it myself, so if I can do it anyone can. It's open range here and I put it in to keep other cows out."
Thanks, Bob Heist (US) Sept. 2 2012
- "After recieveing the kit and DVD I installed my gate (put down posts and attached metal fittings, etc.) in only a few hours. Everything seemed to work perfectly. In a few days I will be 77 and am beginning to have mental issues. When this happens, I "try again tomorrow". My son, who is "mecanically minded", finished the bump mechanism assembly and now the gate works great. Thanks for your help, and for producing this wonderful Bump N' Drive, which already saves me much time and effort. If I can ever help or recommend anything to others, please let me know."
Sincerely, John Drewer (US)
- " We were very happy to receive our Bump N' Drive. It's the perfect solution for us. Thank you, we love the Bump N' Drive."
Deb Cautley (Canada)
- "Hi, I have used my "Bump Gate" here in Hawaii for a bunch of months. We are in a rain forest and it is a pleasure not open the gate in the rain. I think this is a hell of a good product. I really enjoyed the conversation and hands-on advise from your staff."
Aloha, Joe Walsh (US)
- " I am the guy that is in your photo of happy gate opener people. Well, I am 72 now and like my gate opener, and we're still going strong. I had no problems with it at all. Love my gate opener".
"I love your product and cannot understand why anybody would want to get out and open a gate when Bump N’ Drive™ will do it for them".
Thanks again, Bob Heist (US). March 24th 2014